What to consider when choosing your sliding door hardware?
Are you putting in a new closet or wardrobe? Or you enjoy the simplicity and ease of a sliding door rather than a swinging door?
Slidup.com offers you a wide range of sliding door hardware that can fit your needs: complete ready-to-install kits (spanners included), tracks, hardware, handles, valences, various accessories…
We make mounting your sliding door easy with our quality hardware, offering you more comfort, solidity and aesthetics.
Benefits of sliding door hardware:
- Space saving: instead of a classic swinging door
- Various applications: for interior or exterior use, room dividers, cabinet sliding doors, sliding closet or wardrobe doors, bifold sliding doors….
- Adaptable: can fit wooden or glass doors of varying weight and thickness. The tracks sold by Slidup.com can be cut to fit your specific dimensions.
Our sliding door hardware
HARDWARE FOR PARTITION DOORS: NO BOTTOM TRACK FOR A FRICTIONLESS MOTION
Depending on the layout of your room, you can choose between:
Visible hardware mounted on wall or ceiling
(with visible track or hidden by a fascia cover)
Invisible hardware, between wall
CLOSET AND FURNITURE HARDWARE: CAN COME WITH OR WITHOUT BOTTOM TRACK
Ceiling and floor mounting
Sliding door with top sliders
in particular for small kitchen cabinet or storage cabinet.
Wall-mounting or pocket door?
Easy-mounting: requires little effort and results in significant space-saving!
- Wall-mounting sliding hardware with visible track: the track is mounted on the wall and allows the door to slide in front of it. The door remains visible on the wall but allows an important space-saving in comparison with a classic door.
- Wall-mounting sliding hardware with hidden track: the track is covered by a fascia cover, which hides the door hardware.
POCKET DOOR HARDWARE
The door disappears between the wall to maximize space-saving. More aesthetics and more practical, the mounting of this hardware requires more work
With or without bottom track?
Sliding door hardware with a bottom track is preferred for sliding closet doors because the track is visible. It can create a barrier between separate rooms. A ceiling or wall-mounting is ideal for interior sliding doors or room dividers.
Find the sliding door hardware that is right for you on slidup.com
Our sliding door hardware for closet doors:
For sliding closet doors, wardrobe, pantry, storage cabinet, kitchen cabinet …
Our sliding door hardware for interior doors:
For interior sliding doors, wooden or glass partition doors for the bedroom, bathrooms…
Our sliding door hardware for exterior doors:
For exterior sliding doors, heavy doors, industrial doors, shed doors…