Sliding door rollers kit for SLID’UP 170
- 5 year warranty
- Shipped from Canada
- Product can be returned
- Sliding door rollers kit for sliding partition door or pocket door.
- Use this kit to install 1 extra door to your SLID’UP 170 sliding hardware.
- This hardware kit is compatible with SLID’UP 170 aluminum tracks.
- Smooth and silent needle bearing rollers ensure fluid motion.
- Wheel diameter = 1″.
- Maximum weight per door: 265lbs.
- 5-year warranty
This kit includes:
- 2 x rollers
- 2 x door stoppers (inside track set-up)
- 1 x adjustable bottom guide
- Screws and assembly instructions
Optional add-ons and accessories:
- Complete kits SLID’UP 170
- Soft-closer for SLID’UP 170 (SU5495)
- Kit to open/close 2 sliding doors simultaneously for SLID’UP 170 (SU5232)
- Aluminum tracks for SLID’UP 170
- Sliding door handles, finger pulls, brush seals, mortise locks, wardrobe lifts and more
Do you have every product in stock?
We normally have every product in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you on the website.
My floor is not straight, is there a way to rectify it?
Yes, there is approximately a 3/16 in (5 mm) rectification on most of our sliding systems and hardware.
What is the condition of the products?
All of our products are brand new.
For a wall-mounting, do I need to purchase any additional items than what is included in your kit?
Our kits include everything for a ceiling mounting. If you want to do a wall-mounting, you will need to add wall-mounting brackets that are sold separately. You can find our wall-mounting brackets here: https://www.slidup.com/ca/en/product-category/straight-door-hardware/spare-parts-straight-door-hardware/brackets-straight-door-hardware/
Is there a maximum weight for a sliding door?
Yes, it depends on the sliding door hardware. Before purchasing one, make sure that your door respects the maximum door weight indicated on the product specification sheet.
Does your kit come with a guide for the bottom of the door?
Yes, our kits include a bottom guide. We also sell them separately. You can find our bottom guides here: https://www.slidup.com/ca/en/product-category/other-hardware/bottom-guides/
Does SLID’UP hardware come with a warranty?
Yes, all our products come with a 5-year warranty.
All the reviews
The website provided great information which led me to purchasing the SLID'UP 170 for my barn-door style upper kitchen cabinet project. The delivery and packaging was prompt and well protected. The installation was straight-forward and the finished look of the final product was great. I am completely satisfied with what was accomplished with the SLID-UP products. I plan to build more barn-door styled items in the future and will be using SLID'UP again.
Kevin K. 22/11/2022 following an order made on 06/11/2022
The rollers are super impressive. I actually used these to mount a 90lb gate on and have it hang and slide open to my back yard. I bought extra rollers because I was worried about them supporting the weight and working smoothly but the rollers are very well done. Even just hanging the gate on one roller during the installation the gate slide smooth.
Eric N. 24/10/2022 following an order made on 04/10/2022
Reply from SLID'UP Team on 01/01/1970 Thank you very much for your feedback Eric! SLID'UP Team