Sliding glass door rollers kit for SLID’UP 190
- 5 year warranty
- Shipped from USA
- Product can be returned
- This kit enables to add 1 door to a SLID’UP 190 sliding hardware.
- Compatible with SLID’UP 190 aluminum tracks.
- Maximum weight per door: 220 lbs.
- 5-year warranty
This kit includes:
- 2 x hangers
- 2 x clamps
- 2 x stoppers
- 5 x wall mounting brackets
- 1 x bottom guide
- 2 x adhesive handles
- 1 x cleaning bag
- 1 x set of 12 shims: 4 x 5/16″, 4 x 3/8″, 4 x 1/2″
- Screws, key and instructions
Optional add-ons and accessories:
- Complete kits SLID’UP 190
- Soft-closer for SLID’UP 190 (SU5234)
- Adjustable bottom guide for SLID’UP 190 (SU5244)
- Aluminum tracks for SLID’UP 190
- Sliding door handles, finger pulls, brush seals, mortise locks, wardrobe lifts and more
Do you have every product in stock?
We normally have every product in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you on the website.
My floor is not straight, is there a way to rectify it?
Yes, there is approximately a 3/16 in (5 mm) rectification on most of our sliding systems and hardware.
What is the condition of the products?
All of our products are brand new.
For a wall-mounting, do I need to purchase any additional items than what is included in your kit?
This kit includes everything for a ceiling and a wall-mounting. You can find our wall-mounting brackets here: https://www.slidup.com/us/product-category/glass-door-hardware/spare-parts-glass-door-hardware/
Is there a maximum weight for a sliding door?
Yes, it depends on the sliding door hardware. Before purchasing one, make sure that your door respects the maximum door weight indicated on the product specification sheet.
Does your kit come with a guide for the bottom of the door?
Yes, our kits include a bottom guide. We also sell them separately. You can find our bottom guides here: https://www.slidup.com/us/product-category/other-hardware/bottom-guides/
Does SLID’UP hardware come with a warranty?
Yes, all our products come with a 5-year warranty.