Last updated June 15, 2020
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Mantion collects information from you and about you. For example, we may collect:
- Identifying Information such as your name, mailing address, email address, postal address and telephone number, including your mobile phone number.
- Payment Information such as your credit card number and billing address.
- Information You Post in a public space on our site. This may include our Ratings & Reviews feature.
- Social Media Information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information.
- Information You Submit. For example, we may collect information when you contact us through the “Live Chat” feature on our site. We may also collect information submitted in connection with creating an account, completing an application, placing an order or making a purchase, including bank account numbers or other financial information.
- Device Information, such as the type of device you use to access our Site. It may also include your device identification number, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Commercial Information. For example, we may collect information about the products purchased, obtained or considered, as well as other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other Network Activity Information. For example, we may collect information related to your browsing history, search history and other information regarding your interactions with our Site or advertisements.
- Other Information. If you use our Site, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Mantion collects information in different ways.
Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Make a purchase on our Site.
- Make a return or exchange.
- Create a personalized shopping account.
- Track an order online.
- Sign up to receive promotional emails or text messages (including offers and sales alerts).
- Sign up to join a loyalty, rewards or similar program or club.
- Provide your contact information to our customer service representative.
- Submit a request to our customer service team.
- Participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys or focus groups.
- Use the Ratings & Reviews or related services and features.
- Interact with Mantion social media pages.
Passively. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate this Site on any device.
- Click on sponsored links or third-party advertisements.
- Receive or interact with Mantion communications and Site that may contain cookies or pixels.
From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from:
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks and companies that co-sponsor our promotions.
- Social media websites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Companies that provide information to supplement what we already know about you, including data brokers.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
For Business Purposes:
- To Provide Our Products. This could include fulfilling your requests for products. It could also include processing purchases or return transactions.
- To Improve Our Products. We may use your information to make our Site better. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your information to better understand what products interest you based on information we collect about you and your household.
- To Provide You Information about New products and Special offers that may interest you. We may use your information to serve you ads about products and offers.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company, our customers such as you and our Site.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your customer feedback.
For Other Purposes:
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our affiliates.
- On our Site. For example, we may display information you post on our Ratings & Reviews feature.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include review website or payment processors, or companies that send emails on our behalf.
- With Third Parties for Marketing Purposes. This may include third parties in whose products or services we believe you may be interested. These third parties may also share your information with others. These third parties may use your information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of interest-based advertising.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if Mantion merges with, acquires or is acquired by another business entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We may share information when we are investigating a potential fraud.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You from time to time.
CHILDREN UNDER 16
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Site will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use reasonable means to safeguard personal information under our control. A user id and a password are needed to access certain areas of our Site. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Information we maintain may be stored in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
HOW TO CONTACT US
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain choices about how we use your information.
- Use the unsubscribe link on any Mantion promotional emails.
- Use this link to unsubscribe from all future promotional emails: unsubscribe
Text Messages & Mobile Coupons: follow the opt-out instructions provided in our text message or mobile coupon.
Telephone: call Customer Service at 1 (866) 626-8466
Cookies & Similar Technologies:
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. If you block cookies, certain features on our Site may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop. Certain options you select are browser and device specific.
CHANGES IN POLICY