Hardware kit for SLID’UP 1000
- 5 year warranty
- Shipped from USA
- Product can be returned
- Kit to add 1 door to a SLID’UP 1000 sliding hardware.
- Maximum weight per door: 180 lbs.
- Made in France; 5-year warranty
This kit includes:
- 2 x ball bearing rollers
- 2 x fixing plates
- 2 x stoppers
- 1 x lower guide
- Screws and instructions
Optional add-ons and accessories:
- Complete kit SLID’UP 1000
- Soft-closer for SLID’UP 1000 (SU2212)
- Hydraulic soft-stopper for SLID’UP 1000 (SU5029)
- Wall mounting bracket for SLID’UP 1000 (SU5027)
- 39″ anodized aluminum connectable track for SLID’UP 1000 (SU5018)
- Synchronization kit to open and close 2 doors simultaneously for SLID’UP 1000 (SU5030)
- Handles, adhesive brush seals, locks, wardrobe lifts and many more.
Do you have every product in stock?
We normally have every product in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you on the website.
My floor is not straight, is there a way to rectify it?
Yes, there is approximately a 3/16 in (5 mm) rectification on most of our sliding systems and hardware.
What is the condition of the products?
All of our products are brand new.
For a wall-mounting, do I need to purchase any additional items than what is included in your kit?
Our kits include everything for a ceiling mounting. If you want to do a wall-mounting, you will need to add wall-mounting brackets that are sold separately. You can find our wall-mounting brackets here: https://www.slidup.com/us/product-category/straight-door-hardware/spare-parts-straight-door-hardware/brackets-straight-door-hardware/
Is there a maximum weight for a sliding door?
Yes, it depends on the sliding door hardware. Before purchasing one, make sure that your door respects the maximum door weight indicated on the product specification sheet.
Does your kit come with a guide for the bottom of the door?
Yes, our kits include a bottom guide. We also sell them separately. You can find our bottom guides here: https://www.slidup.com/us/product-category/other-hardware/bottom-guides/
Does SLID’UP hardware come with a warranty?
Yes, all our products come with a 5-year warranty.
All the reviews
My wife and I used this system to install 45” wide sliding closet doors In our master bedroom. Works as advertised. Soft close is very nice, feels like the the cabinet drawers in our kitchen, makes for a professional look and feel.
Benjamin B. 21/11/2022 following an order made on 02/11/2022
Reply from SLID'UP Team on 01/01/1970 Thank you very much for your feedback Benjamin! SLID'UP Team