Soft-closer for SLID’UP 110
- 5 year warranty
- Shipped from Canada
- Product can be returned
- Soft-closer for SLID’UP 110 sliding closet door hardware.
- Soflty follows the sliding door to its closing position or opening position.
- Possible to install 2 soft-closers, one at both end of the track.
- Easy mounting outside track.
This kit includes:
- 1 x soft-closer
- Screws and instructions
Optional add-ons and accessories:
- Complete kit SLID’UP 110 for sliding closet doors
- Closet door roller kit for 1 extra door for SLID’UP 110 (SU5201)
- Closet door roller kit for 2 extra doors for SLID’UP 110 (SU5203A)
- Aluminum double tracks for SLID’UP 110
- Closet door handles, finger pulls, brush seals, mortise locks, wardrobe lifts and more
How many soft-closers do I need?
If you want a soft opening OR a soft closing, you need 1 soft-closer.
If you want a soft opening AND a soft closing, you need 2 soft-closers.
Do I need a longer track if I am using two soft-closers?
No, you do not need a longer track.
Can I install a soft-closer after setting up the sliding system?
The soft-closer must be mounted at the same time than the sliding system.
Do you have every product in stock?
We normally have every product in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you on the website.
What is the condition of the products?
All of our products are brand new.
Does SLID’UP hardware come with a warranty?
Yes, all our products come with a 5-year warranty.
All the reviews
Works great. I don't have to worry about the kids slamming the door. Unfortunately I only order two soft-closer's and needed four total (two for each door). Will be placing another order for two more.
Deiter J. 10/08/2022 following an order made on 20/07/2022
Reply from SLID'UP Team on 01/01/1970 Thank you for your feedback! SLID'UP Team
Product works as intended, but I found the springs where a bit too stiff and quite a bit of force needed to open the doors in my application. My doors are 93"x 34".
Karl S. 10/01/2022 following an order made on 20/12/2021
Reply from SLID'UP Team on 13/01/2022 Thank you for your feedback Karl! I will forward it to the technical team. SLID'UP Team