Hydraulic soft stopper for SLID’UP 1000
- 5 year warranty
- Shipped from Canada
- Product can be returned
- Hydraulic soft stopper for SLID’UP 1000 sliding door hardware
- To reduce door closing shock at the opening OR at the closing
- End track set-up offers a better shock absorption than regular stopper
- Possible to install 2 soft-closers, one at both end of the track
- For doors between 40 lbs and 180 lbs
- Made in France, 5-year warranty
This kit includes:
- 1 x hydraulic soft stopper
Optional add-ons and accessories:
- Sliding door hardware SLID’UP 1000
- Handles, adhesive brush seals, locks, wardrobe lifts and many more
How many soft stoppers do I need?
If you want a soft opening OR a soft closing, you need 1 soft stopper.
If you want a soft opening AND a soft closing, you need 2 soft stoppers.
Is there a minimum door weight to use this soft stopper?
It is better to use this soft stopper with a 40 lbs minimum door weight.
Can I install a soft-closer after setting up the sliding system?
The soft-closer must be mounted at the same time than the sliding system.
If I have a synchronization kit for 2 doors, how many soft-closers can I install?
If you want a soft opening OR a soft closing, you need 1 soft-closer.
If you want a soft opening AND a soft closing, you need 2 soft-closers.
Do you have every product in stock?
We normally have every product in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you on the website.
What is the condition of the products?
All of our products are brand new.
Does SLID’UP hardware come with a warranty?
Yes, all our products come with a 5-year warranty.
All the reviews