Synchronization kit for bi-parting doors for SLID’UP 1000, 1100
- 5 year warranty
- Shipped from Canada
- Product can be returned
- Ready-to-install kit to open and close 2 doors simultaneously.
- To be used with SLID’UP 1000 or SLID’UP 1100 sliding door hardware.
- Maximum opening width: 7′ 2-5/8″
- Made in France; 5-year warranty
This kit includes:
- 1 x cable
- 1 x driving angle plate
- 1 x fixing plate with spring
- 2 x assembled pulleys
- Screws and instructions
Optional add-ons and accessories:
- Complete kit SLID’UP 1000
- Complete kit SLID’UP 1100
- Soft-closer for SLID’UP 1000, SLID’UP 1100 (SU2212)
- Sliding door handles, finger pulls, brush seals, mortise locks, wardrobe lifts and more
Can I install soft-closers with a synchronization kit? If yes, how many?
Yes it is possible to install soft-closers with a synchronization kit.
If you want a soft closing for your 2 doors, 1 soft-closer is required.
If you want a soft opening and a soft closing for your 2 doors, 2 soft-closers are required.
Can I install a synchronization kit after setting up the sliding system and the door?
It is better to install the synchronization kit at the same time than the sliding system. However, if the track is fully accessible, it is possible to install a synchronization kit later.
Do you have every product in stock?
We normally have every product in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you on the website.
What is the condition of the products?
All of our products are brand new.
Does SLID’UP hardware come with a warranty?
Yes, all our products come with a 5-year warranty.