Sliding door rollers kit for SLID’UP 160
- 5 year warranty
- Shipped from Canada
- Product can be returned
- Sliding door rollers kit for sliding partition door or pocket door.
- Use this kit to install 1 extra door to your SLID’UP 160 sliding hardware.
- This hardware kit is compatible with SLID’UP 160 aluminum tracks.
- Smooth and silent needle bearing rollers ensure fluid motion.
- Wheel diameter: 1″.
- Maximum weight per door: 130 lbs.
- 5-year warranty
This kit includes:
- 2 x rollers
- 2 x door stoppers (inside track set-up)
- 1 x adjustable bottom guide
- Screws and assembly instructions
Optional add-ons and accessories:
- Complete kits SLID’UP 160
- Soft-closer for SLID’UP 160 (SU5234)
- Kit to open/close 2 sliding doors simultaneously for SLID’UP 160 (SU5232)
- Aluminum tracks for SLID’UP 160
- Sliding door handles, brush seals, finger pulls, mortise locks, wardrobe lifts and more
Do you have every product in stock?
We normally have every product in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you on the website.
My floor is not straight, is there a way to rectify it?
Yes, there is approximately a 3/16 in (5 mm) rectification on most of our sliding systems and hardware.
What is the condition of the products?
All of our products are brand new.
For a wall-mounting, do I need to purchase any additional items than what is included in your kit?
Our kits include everything for a ceiling mounting. If you want to do a wall-mounting, you will need to add wall-mounting brackets that are sold separately. You can find our wall-mounting brackets here: https://www.slidup.com/ca/en/product-category/spare-parts/brackets/
Is there a maximum weight for a sliding door?
Yes, it depends on the sliding door hardware. Before purchasing one, make sure that your door respects the maximum door weight indicated on the product specification sheet.
Does your kit come with a guide for the bottom of the door?
Yes, our kits include a bottom guide. We also sell them separately. You can find our bottom guides here: https://www.slidup.com/ca/en/product-category/other-hardware/bottom-guides/
Does SLID’UP hardware come with a warranty?
Yes, all our products come with a 5-year warranty.
All the reviews
I found the product to be excellent quality Easy to install No missing or damaged parts and all the parts and components are very good quality. Nothing light duty about this at all. Instructions were clear and easy to follow. I had my rails cut to custom length and they were done correctly (and deburred) I would highly recommend and I would definitely buy this product again. I bought three sets. Not a single defect in the lot. Delivery was prompt.
David S. 16/09/2020 following an order made on 15/07/2020
Reply from David+S. on 16/09/2020 Thank you very much for your feedback David, we appreciate it! SLID'UP Team