Bifold door rollers kit for SLID’UP 140
- 5 year warranty
- Shipped from Canada
- Product can be returned
- Premium bifold door hangers kit for 2 folding panels.
- Use this kit to install 2 extra panels to your SLID’UP 140 bifold door systems.
- Max weight per panel = 55 lbs.
- For panel thickness = 5/8″ to 1-5/8″.
- Smooth and silent needle bearing rollers ensure fluid motion.
This kit includes:
- 1 x roller
- 1 x top pivot bracket
- 1 x bottom pivot bracket
- 3 x hinges
- Screws and assembly instructions
Optional products and accessories:
- Complete bifold track kits SLID’UP 140
- Sliding door handles, finger pulls, brush seals, mortise locks, wardrobe lifts and more
Do you have every product in stock?
We normally have every product in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you on the website.
My floor is not straight, is there a way to rectify it?
Yes, there is approximately a 3/16 in (5 mm) rectification on most of our sliding systems and hardware.
What is the condition of the products?
All of our products are brand new.
For a wall-mounting, do I need to purchase any additional items than what is included in your kit?
Our kits include everything for a ceiling mounting. If you want to do a wall-mounting, you will need to add wall-mounting brackets that are sold separately. You can find our wall-mounting brackets here: https://www.slidup.com/ca/en/product-category/spare-parts/brackets/
Is there a maximum weight for a sliding door?
Yes, it depends on the sliding door hardware. Before purchasing one, make sure that your door respects the maximum door weight indicated on the product specification sheet.
Does your kit come with a guide for the bottom of the door?
Yes, our kits include a bottom guide. We also sell them separately. You can find our bottom guides here: https://www.slidup.com/ca/en/product-category/other-hardware/bottom-guides/
Does SLID’UP hardware come with a warranty?
Yes, all our products come with a 5-year warranty.