Sliding door rollers kit for SLID’UP 1300
- 5 year warranty
- Shipped from Canada
- Product can be returned
- Sliding door rollers kit for 1 exterior sliding door (garage, shed,…).
- Use this kit to install 1 extra door to your SLID’UP 1300 sliding hardware.
- This hardware kit is compatible with SLID’UP 1300 tracks.
- Long lasting. Fluid motion through smooth and silent self-lubricating bushing bearing rollers. Adjustable hangers improve resistance to mounting imperfections.
- Minimum door thickness: 1″.
- Maximum weight per door: 130 lbs.
- Made in France; 5-year warranty
This kit includes:
- 2 x rollers
- 2 x door stoppers on base plates
- 1 x bottom guide (SU2213)
- Screws and assembly instructions
Optional add-ons and accessories:
- Complete kits SLID’UP 1300
- 61″ and 76″ galvanized steel tracks for SLID’UP 1300 (SU5039 and SU5050)
- 72″ aluminum track for SLID’UP 1300 (SU5052)
- Sliding door handles, finger pulls, brush seals, mortise locks, wardrobe lifts and more
Do you have every product in stock?
We normally have every product in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you on the website.
My floor is not straight, is there a way to rectify it?
Yes, there is approximately a 3/16 in (5 mm) rectification on most of our sliding systems and hardware.
What is the condition of the products?
All of our products are brand new.
For a wall-mounting, do I need to purchase any additional items than what is included in your kit?
Our kits include everything for a ceiling mounting. If you want to do a wall-mounting, you will need to add wall-mounting brackets that are sold separately. You can find our wall-mounting brackets here: https://www.slidup.com/ca/en/product-category/straight-door-hardware/spare-parts-straight-door-hardware/brackets-straight-door-hardware/
Is there a maximum weight for a sliding door?
Yes, it depends on the sliding door hardware. Before purchasing one, make sure that your door respects the maximum door weight indicated on the product specification sheet.
Does your kit come with a guide for the bottom of the door?
Yes, our kits include a bottom guide. We also sell them separately. You can find our bottom guides here: https://www.slidup.com/ca/en/product-category/other-hardware/bottom-guides/
Does SLID’UP hardware come with a warranty?
Yes, all our products come with a 5-year warranty.
All the reviews