Closet door roller kit for SLID’UP 230
- 5 year warranty
- Shipped from Canada
- Product can be returned
- This kit enables to add 1 door to a slidup sku=”SU5479″]SLID’UP 230[/slidup] sliding hardware.
- Maximum closet height: 106″.
- For door thickness: 3/4″.
- Maximum weight per door: 155 lbs.
This kit includes:
- 1 x 70″ bronze anodized aluminum T profiles
- 2 x 106″ bronze anodized aluminum handle profiles
- 2 x upper guides
- 2 x bottom rollers
- 1 x door stoppers
- Screws and assembly instructions
Optional add-ons and accessories:
- Complete kits SLID’UP 230
- 70″ H profile for SLID’UP 230 (SU5482)
- 70″ H profile kit for SLID’UP 230 (SU5484)
- 106″ pull handle for SLID’UP 230 (SU5483)
- Sliding door handles, finger pulls, brush seals, mortise locks, wardrobe lifts and more
Do you have every product in stock?
We normally have every product in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you on the website.
My floor is not straight, is there a way to rectify it?
Yes, there is approximately a 3/16 in (5 mm) rectification on most of our sliding systems and hardware.
What is the condition of the products?
All of our products are brand new.
For a wall-mounting, do I need to purchase any additional items than what is included in your kit?
Our kits include everything for a ceiling mounting. We do not offer wall-mounting brackets for SLID’UP 230 serie.
Is there a maximum weight for a sliding door?
Yes, it depends on the sliding door hardware. Before purchasing one, make sure that your door respects the maximum door weight indicated on the product specification sheet.
Does your kit come with a guide for the bottom of the door?
Yes, our kits include a bottom guide. We also sell them separately. You can find our bottom guides here: https://www.slidup.com/ca/en/product-category/other-hardware/bottom-guides/
Does SLID’UP hardware come with a warranty?
Yes, all our products come with a 5-year warranty.